Jun 17, 2019
In this special crossover episode, Laura is the interviewee on Beth Clayton's gorgeous podcast, "Fiercely Human."
SUBSCRIBE TO "FIERCELY HUMAN" HERE: https://podcasts.apple.com/ao/podcast/fiercely-human/id1458152113
In this episode, we dive into:
● How Laura discovered her life-long quirks have actually been her superpowers in
● Laura’s synchronistic and “zig-zag” journey from radio host to a popular
anonymous alter ego, to professional Broadway fandom.
● How writing our personal mission statement can set the stage for a dream job.
● Why primarily focusing on tangible results is deadly to our creativity, joy and even
● Why it is CRUCIAL to start before you are ready (and without a ton of pressure)
● How satisfaction is directly correlated to the “muscle” we put into our dreams.
● What authenticity is REALLY about and how it has been branded incorrectly as a
● How Laura has spread joy even in the midst of the lows of debilitating clinical
● The two pieces of advice Laura would give to someone trying to create a career out
of their joyful obsessions.
Resources & People Mentioned:
Mindset by Carol Dweck
You can find Laura at:
@BroadwayGirlNYC across social media platforms
Laura Heywood Interviews Podcast
Reward the Fan app